Popular Posts
-
I called Mr. Hassan this morning and he told me that food for the horses has arrived. Oh what a relief! I was going to go and see my horse...
-
I would like to welcome everyone who takes a moment to read what I have to say. I should have done this yesterday but some learn as they go ...
-
Dear friends, As the days go by and things are getting worse I am worried for my horses. To me they are part of history. They are like thos...
-
Ah ....all the lush pillows and fresh sheets, a computer, TV playing in the background with Reality TV showing, window open to let in the fr...
-
Yesterday I spent a little time trying to get some nice shots of my horses before I was called and reminded of an appointment! I will share...
-
Hello everyone! Today Nour turned two. I am sure she doesn't even realize that she is older. I gave her lots of love and she went out ...
-
These last few days I have been depressed and not really wanting to post on my blog. I am sure everyone who has been following my blog under...
No comments:
Post a Comment