Dr.Sandy's visit to the horses and meeting Anwar!
Anwar at about 18 hours old.
Tired mama!
This is the second truck load of feed for the starving horses. ESMA is doing a great job getting the feed to the ones who really need it!
Suzy and David keeping records of people that have donated and how much.
Me and my new friend. Some of my Egyptian friends would quickly know who he is! For those of you who do not watch MELODY TV his name is Akram.
Hamzawy doing his part in helping the starving animals.
Another truck load of feed for the horses.
Going to see horses that the owners have brought to us because they can't afford to feed or take care of them.
Popular Posts
-
Ah ....all the lush pillows and fresh sheets, a computer, TV playing in the background with Reality TV showing, window open to let in the fr...
-
These last few days I have been depressed and not really wanting to post on my blog. I am sure everyone who has been following my blog under...
-
I am still stuck in bed but feeling better... I was just going through some of my pictures and found the ones on the EAO show this past Oc...
-
"The greatness of a nation & its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." ~Gandhi
-
Hasnaa is now a mama!!! I will post pictures tomorrow....darn curfew!
-
I called Mr. Hassan this morning and he told me that food for the horses has arrived. Oh what a relief! I was going to go and see my horse...
-
Hello everyone! I have had an awful time with blogspot not letting me in so that I could write on my blog. Just by chance I was reading ht...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment