Popular Posts
-
These last few days I have been depressed and not really wanting to post on my blog. I am sure everyone who has been following my blog under...
-
Yesterday I spent a little time trying to get some nice shots of my horses before I was called and reminded of an appointment! I will share...
-
Hello everyone! Today Nour turned two. I am sure she doesn't even realize that she is older. I gave her lots of love and she went out ...
-
I called Mr. Hassan this morning and he told me that food for the horses has arrived. Oh what a relief! I was going to go and see my horse...
-
Ah ....all the lush pillows and fresh sheets, a computer, TV playing in the background with Reality TV showing, window open to let in the fr...
-
"The greatness of a nation & its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." ~Gandhi
-
Hello to everyone. Months have passed and so much has happened. Sorry about not posting before now, not being able to upload pictures mad...
-
Hello everyone! I have had an awful time with blogspot not letting me in so that I could write on my blog. Just by chance I was reading ht...
-
I am still stuck in bed but feeling better... I was just going through some of my pictures and found the ones on the EAO show this past Oc...
He is beautiful. I am sure mum will produce more milk the more he suckles as Beth has said. Try not to worry to much so long as he has had a good feed of the first milk [colustrum] that is the most important. My shire mare took a while to bag up fully but baby was still getting enough :].
ReplyDeleteJulie x