Popular Posts

Friday, February 4, 2011

Worried about my horses

Dear friends,
As the days go by and things are getting worse I am worried for my horses. To me they are part of history. They are like those artifacts in the museum which was heartbreaking to see that they have been damaged and now that there were men on horseback and camels there may be people that now see them in a bad light.

We are still waiting for the new foal to arrive as the due date has come and gone. 

I thank Mr. Hassan for protecting all of the horses. He has said it is getting harder to find food for them. Bless his heart. This isn't like playing farmville where you can ask your friends to send you what you need. These days it is hard to tell who your friends are and what they may do.

God please protect what you have created.

No comments:

Post a Comment