Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Names with the faces

I guess some of you are interested in knowing more about my horses. I had two others, one colt named Misk and one filly named Summer that I sold to be able to upgrade my breeding mares.

In the pictures I posted yesterday you can see Hasnaa. Her dam is Kamar Al Shams and her sire is Hamdan. She was born on Feb. 12, 2007. She is in foal and is due on Jan. 31, 2011. The father of her foal is Zikery. He is no longer here in Egypt. My mare is the only one from Egypt he covered. Last year Hasnaa won 8th place in the national championship.
In the second picture you can see Rameh El Yasser. His dam is Hawagis El Moussa and his sire is Gamil El Gabry. He was born on July 18, 2008. This year he placed 6th in the National and the International championship. I am using him as my main stallion.
Silly me I forgot which horse is next so if I get this part wrong please forgive me...lol...if you need to blame me; blame it on me being blond or blame it on my MS but the truth is I was distracted by a TV show on how mattresses are made!





I think Hamama is next (she is the dark one with white mane and tail) She was born on Oct. 7, 2007. She is the first to be covered by Rameh.
Next is Gamilla (  the bay). Her dam is Lekaa and her sire is Hareedy Albadeia. She was born on March 8, 2007. She is due in April. The father of the foal is Nadeem Albadeia.
The little gray filly is Nour El Ein. Her dam is Set El Hosn and her sire is Hareedy Albadeia. She is half sister to Gamilla. She was born on Feb 28, 2009.
Last but not least is Amesel. I have had her only a few months. She is from EAO (Zahraa). Her pedigree is in Arabic and I can't read it. Anyway she was born on Feb. 2, 2004. She is in foal. The father of the foal is Emad El Din. Amesel is a great ride.

Note: I looked at the preview....I need to add some pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment